Testing new forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Weatherman518 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nolachic
        Replies: 5

Testing to see if I finally figured this sheeet out.  😆

nolachic
          Replies: 5

Yeah me!

skysummit
        • Ponchatoula, LA
          Replies: 307

Yay, you’re here

It’ll take time for everyone to get used to it.

allicat1214
        • WB-St. Charles Parish
          Replies: 26

Yay, you’re here

Hey yes….. so sorry as I’m guessing y’all may have already answered some of these questions:

-no shout box?

-no list of users online at one time

I’m still looking around… but like it so far.  Again thanks to all of you for your hard work!

I'm old enough to remember when no one evacuated for storms EVER....and I'm not even 60!
        I've been around this forum in one version or another since before Katrina, when Zack & Dylan were posting as weather savvy teens!
        Can't imagine going through hurricane season without you people, so I donate to keep this forum going! If you're reading this, you should donate, too!

Helicity
        • Houma, LA
          Replies: 88

Yay, you’re here

Hey yes….. so sorry as I’m guessing y’all may have already answered some of these questions:

-no shout box?

-no list of users online at one time

I’m still looking around… but like it so far. Again thanks to all of you for your hard work!

Those are all there. Look at the main forum page at the bottom. 🙂

Weatherman518
        • Kenner - New Orleans, Louisiana
          Replies: 4

Did anyone else have any complications when attempting to login to the revamped site? I was attempting to log in using my “old” screenname/profile and was unable to do so, my profile appeard to be non-existent so I had to create a new profile using the same name/password and email address as I had on the former site. Not complaining, just was unsure if I did something wrong or not but I love the new format here! Thanks for all the hard work being done here.  I look forward to making a donation ASAP.

Helicity
        • Houma, LA
          Replies: 88

Welcome back! No, it’s normal to have to register a new account cause it’s a different website than our old one.

Weatherman518
        • Kenner - New Orleans, Louisiana
          Replies: 4

Thanks Helicity!

I can also say I’ve finally “officially” donated to Stormcast since I have been around when GCWX was first brought into existence and never got around to it. Thanks again and now i feel better 😋

3 users liked this post.
      Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.